Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rapidshare Vs. Megaupload Premium Prices Rapidshare Or Megaupload?

Rapidshare or Megaupload? - rapidshare vs. megaupload premium prices

I think the premium service for buying one of these, so you can easily download files without having to wait (and can save some of my online orders to my hard drive has only 10 GB left D:).

The problem is that I'm not sure where I should choose. Rapidshare vs. Just a quick analysis of the benefits listed on their pages seem to show that it is preferable megaupload (Megaupload: 1 TB disk space, unlimited size dl and unlimited uploads of files: 500 MB memory, 2.66 GB / day, the size the downloaded files to 2 GB)

In my experience, but I saw people a lot more things instead of Megaupload Rapidshare. None of the sites I visited all the users, Rapidshare the chance, or there must be a reason why rapidshare is popular. No other explanation is that RapidShare is a little cheaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment