Friday, January 29, 2010

Check Engine On My 2003 Gmc Yukon Check Engine Light 2003 GMC Yukon

Check Engine Light 2003 GMC Yukon - check engine on my 2003 gmc yukon

Hey, that was my check engine light on my GMC Yukon. Took the dealer and replaced the oxygen sensor and stamps.

The light is gone, and I took it for inspection. I said, had to revisit some of the sensors to the engine light not started yet, and let them run back and one hundred miles.

After running one hundred miles, the light shines.

Comments?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thats weird how that must have somthing wrong, more cut.

Amy said...

Thats weird how that must have somthing wrong, more cut.

kelly_f_... said...

First, say that when a dealer for repairs when many children learn to work on the cars is not really a good place for a car with a problem ... To autzone and scan for free, it would be smarter than a dealer

Post a Comment