Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Play Smallville Games Help!How Do I Get My Bf To Do Somthing With Me Bar Watch Smallville All Day And Play His Computer Games?!?

Help!How do I get my bf to do somthing with me bar watch smallville all day and play his computer games?!? - play smallville games

My friend is free for the weekend, but I'm beginning to think that making something free and cheap (as he says), works hard) at work (in the Navy, I'm bored and I want to relax. Any ideas? In South Carolina on the way!
There are no parks here ....

1 comment:

char.lot... said...

You can rent some movies together? My boyfriend loves to watch Smallville and play computer games ... When renting movies together, we can achieve this goal every 1 after another at random. If you do not pay the rent, you need to know some people with large collections of movies? Another thing that you find online videos exactly how to give an Indian head massage to be really relaxing. Find videos on VideoJug.

Post a Comment