Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spare Runners For Shower Cubicles How Can I Make Myself More Flexible?

How can I make myself more flexible? - spare runners for shower cubicles

I am learning a martial art in my spare time, and I work for my body flexible. I am also very good long distance runner (I) a 5K every day. What can I do to increase my flexibility? I know most of the exercises in basic training, but they are sufficient? I have a guest of mine and I'm half ... Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you!

1 comment:

sPoNgE bAbE said...

haha im Turner and instant messaging on the runway. I pole vault, high jump, 400 and 800, sometimes 100th For flexible, scalable, every day will come, but every day car on ur (self) long. and if u at subway or planting of soup or Hometown Buffet, put some olive oil and vinegar on everything, cleans the arteries of u eat ur all salt.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment