Thursday, February 11, 2010

Post Period Shoulder Cramps I Already Asked Once, But Could I Be Pregnant?

I already asked once, but could I be pregnant? - post period shoulder cramps

Well, I've already asked, but I'm out of my mind trying to understand things. 14 days ago I had my time. 9 days ago, my friend and I had unprotected sex, and yes, I know it was stupid, but I can not change it. Of course, it lasted, but there is a chance that I Preggo. I was looking for guidelines for early warning signs of pregnancy, and so far I have only one ... Distension. But the thing is that life has never been so swollen for so long in mine. My stomach is so far seem to be fattened up a bit lonely in this area, or am about 2-3 months pregnant. Today I woke up and my breasts were a little hurt, but more than a workout for the wound, and my shoulders are a lil sore, too, and probably is caused by The fact that my baby was 6 feet to walk 5 3 break I have in the back and the sofa for a good 20 minutes last night. It is also to have been the first time. So far I have no headaches, cramps, no more than usual, not just tired .... Extreme extension never ... but I would say that I am pregnant? What are the chances that I am?

If you doubt that I'm Preggo (in this case I feel very relieved) ... Someone told me how to get rid of the swelling! Sheet.

1 comment:

Mummy to be - 12th March 09 xx said...

It is too early to be the symptoms of pregnancy and the possibility she was pregnant but the only way to know with certainty that, if missed a probationary period. It seems that you are so stressed out about this, and if you are not, because even emphasize, you may lose a point. Try to relax themselves. You will be left unchanged the situation, whether they are pregnant =]

Good luck xx

Post a Comment